Thursday, January 21, 2010

Frumpiness Patrol

Even if I am on vacation this week, just hanging around town, but still vacating from the office, I  am reminded that I still need to look presentable. Being home is no reason to dress like I am going to be cleaning the garage. Make sure my hair looks fluffy, and for heaven's sake curl my eyelashes.


Eyelash curling takes 35 seconds, and it gives us a day of beautiful eyes. I will not wear any makeup, but if my eyelashes are curled, and my hair is shiny and fluffy, I look fabulous. A nice pair of stylish jeans, comfy properly fitting sweater, and I'm good to go.


Oh, and no sneakers please. Those, contrary to popular belief in this country, are for sports. In Italy you will not catch one single person wearing sneakers around town. I have plenty of attractive shoes/ boots that also feel rather comfy. Save the sneakers for jogging and tennis. Just hanging around the house and doing errands, is no reason to become a frump.

No comments: