Friday, February 12, 2010

This is a long weekend, and I have a LONG list of ToDos. Ive already gotten grocery shopping out of the way this evening, so that's a great begining. I do have to study because I have an Italian test on Tuesday, and the material is getting more and more difficult, so I expect to put in a good 4-5 hours into that effort.

Tomorrow morning, early I'd like to get the remainder of the new glass front cabinet doors hung, and fill the cabinets with glasswear. I want to give the kitchen and baths a deep cleaning, and get my fridge and pantry all refreshed. There is laundry, cooking for next week, and decluttering of at least one drawer.

I also want to spend some time completing all of my health care spending account expenses, and I have to do my taxes. I already have everything organized for these 2 administrative tasks. Got all papers organized last week.

I want to do yoga at least two times, and I'd like to get my new sewing machine set up so I can start creating, or at least playing.

I have no social obligations this weekend, but to perhaps hang out with my sister and nephews, but this is impromptu.
So tomorrow AM first thing I will post my specific plan. Posting my plan and then checking in at the end of the week end is doing wonders for my productivity. I love that.

No comments: