Friday, February 05, 2010

My Goals for this Week End

Since I had such success with my level of productivity by posting my action plan last week end, I wanted to continue a good trend, and post my plan again this week end.

The thought of reporting back failure on Sunday night with no acceptable excuse, frankly sort of scares me. Hey - whatever it takes. This blog has to serve me - right?

Saturday Plan:
1- Up 7AM- start laundry
2 - Café laté -study Italian
3 - Pickup - make beds & surface cleaning -30mins.
4 - Yoga class
5 - Grocery Shopping & put away
6 - Cook Shrimp Mozambique for girl's dinner
7 - Start arranging creative space in guest bedroom
8 - Recover sewing box from garage
9 - Shower and head out to girl's dinner

**not to stay out too late because I have big plans for Sunday too.
Stay tuned...

No comments: