Sunday, November 15, 2009

Remaking a Luxury on a Modest Budget

My beloved and much appreciated self-pampering routines:



Over the years I've grown to very much love my "taking care of me" rituals. I expect that for "pampering routines" that I so enjoy today, I will need to get creative. Perhaps organize a "girlfriend's gathering where we learn to give one another facials, manicures, pedicures.


I can certainly create a little spa for one - me.


If I do it with the girls, it can be a nice "bonding" time. It can be made into an evening with excellent food, wine and girlie movies, maybe even a sleepover for complete relaxation. We can light a fire on a cold night. I certainly have the space and nice bath facilities to host a littl "home spa".

Hell I even have a nice collection of terry bath robes. I love this idea & I may execute it soon.


Living on a very modest budget does not mean I have to give up the little luxuries I adore, it simply means I get to reinvent them.




What luxuries do you create for yourself?

No comments: